Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Waiting...

The only thing more aggravating than the word...is the deed.

This is one of the hardest things in life to do.  Especially if you are "waiting" on an answer from God.

If you are waiting .. in line, a Dr. office, traffic...  You pretty much know it will be a while but the answer to that wait is within reach.

Waiting on God is a faith issue only.  At 5:00 the Dr.'s office is going to close, at 5:00 God is still silent.

There are some BIG issues I am currently "waiting" on God to put light into the darkness for me, as many of you are.

I am tired of waiting.  Anyone out there with me?  Many people think those of us that have answered a higher calling (Pastor) has a direct connection to God...you know the "God phone".  Like Batman and the bat phone.

As much as I wish it were true, it’s not.  We have to "wait" like everyone else.  The blessing is I know I am in some great company.

Even King David felt our pain..

Psalm 27:1414 Wait for the Lord.
Be strong and don't lose hope.
Wait for the Lord.

Let's all do it together...lets hold Spiritual hands and be strong together..
Love to all
revdeb

No comments:

Post a Comment