Thursday, May 24, 2012

Miracles come in CANS....

I was listening to Joyce Meyers yesterday and of course when she said that, I gave all my attention to the show.

What was she talking about?  Miracles come in CANS?  Like a can of peas?  Just open it up and pour it out?

At first I was like "ok.. I am not watching you no more!"  God might catch me and then I would be in real trouble!

But as usual things are never what they seem.  The show was on having the courage to step out in Faith.  Believing in yourself through the power of God.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

So How are your "cans" this morning?

Are you struggling with something in your life that makes you feel like you "can't"

You can't take that job?

You can't speak out?

You can't teach that class?

God is asking us today to open our CANS...  Believe in yourself and the power HE gives you.

Don't let Satan tell you what you CAN'T do... 

The ALMIGHTY GOD...TELLS YOU THAT YOU CAN!  UNLEASE YOUR MIRACLE!

Love to all
revdeb
--

Pastor Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment